Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Game Store Trip

My experience when going to Toy'R' Us is that it was alot of fun. Looking at alot of games and seeing all types of games that were there. There was one called Dance Dance Revolution. Now that game seemed like a lot of fun. Kinda of made me want to buy it. One game that I actually bought was one for Nintendo DS. I bought Yoshi's Island for DS. I also went to check out all the other types of games not only in that game room that they have downstairs. I went to look at the games that they have for toddlers, and young kids. Which i can say that they have alot of different types of games. Some of the board games that I saw was the new version on Monopoly, something about hippos, and Twister. Now I remember playing these games when I was little.
To me the difference between a game and a toy is that a game you can almost probably take it with you if you have lets say the right types of game for it. A toy is another thing that you can take any where with you. A toy is something that you play with physically. And a toy is sometimes likely to break, when you maybe lets say use it to much. But other than that a toy is good for playing. This trip was a good experience. And I had lots of fun.

No comments: